Saturday 19 January 2013

Erdem

I really like Erdem and the resort 2013 collection. I have a weakness for dark florals and quirky designs . “Colour, optimism and oddities.” is right up my street- if only I was earning loads....





Erdem, resort 2013, images are from style.com





DESIGNER NAME:
 Erdem Moralioglu

BACKGROUND: “I was born in Montreal, Canada. I lived just outside the city, near a very large lake.”  Erdem studied at the Royal College of Art. He worked for a designer in New York before setting up his own label.

SIGNATURES: 
“Colour, optimism and oddities.”
IDEAL CLIENT: “A clever person who probably cares little about seasons. She has a lot of conviction and marches to her own drum.”

TRADEMARK PIECE: “Hopefully pieces that are special and individual.”


Erdem was the winner of the BFC/Vogue Designer Fashion Fund 2010

Erdem won the New Establishment Award at the British Fashion Awards 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment