Sunday 10 March 2013

français

At 13 years of age I was the top of my class in the French language, my French teacher then really admired me.  I left a secondary school to go to another one where the standards of the students were significantly higher. I fell behind with my French classes concentrating on maths and the sciences more.

 I spend part of my weekends watching Spiral on BBC iplayer  a TV drama series about a group of Parisian crimnal police, laywers and the justice system, if you are interested you can find out more here:   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_(TV_series)   I'm also a fan of some French films. Watching these a part of me longs for the days spent in a classroom learning French, it's strange considering this was nearly two decades ago. Perhaps with time and life experiences we rediscover the things that are truly part of us. I'm not sure my younger self would be happy with the way I have become today?  I was pretty ambitious back then.




No comments:

Post a Comment