Tuesday 12 February 2013

muted dreams




I have been reading Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte and I am now currently reading Thinking Fast and slow by Daniel Kahneman.

I have been feeling in limbo and realise that I need to live in the present, life is terrible thinking about what if's and wondering why the people in your life choose to ignore you. This has been painful for me as I had previously sacrificed my personal plans (time and money) to keep in touch with friends  "past" friends

 I used to volunteer for a trust and someone there once said if everyone kept in touch with everyone nothing would get done. Such true words. Life is getting on with what you want to get done. You can't really count on others to care, help,support you or even ask how things are- I learnt the hard way.

Therefore I am putting together a bucket list for my plans for the rest of my expected life..... I may post this on this blog.....





No comments:

Post a Comment