Friday 7 December 2012

Current thinking

Uniqlo WOMEN Silk Long Sleeve Blouse in colour "12 pink" (size s , small). If anyone out there no longer wants this blouse in size s please let me know as it's on my wanted list!


Limbo- I feel as though I am in limbo, not exactly truly lost but needing and wanting some meaning in my life.  I sat an exam today and don't think it went that well even after taking unpaid leave of seven days :(
I'm not sure my current role and life is meaningful for me. Perhaps that's why I feel a little lost?

When I was revising for some periods in the British library I was surrounded by people who were buzzing away most of them on their MacBooks, researching, writing and probably working for themselves in a field they love.  It made me reflect further that I need to change my life somehow if I'm ever to get some happiness from work and general day to day life.

Over the past few years after being partly involved in Almeida projects and being a spectator for Angel  Shed theatre, a group for children and youth theatre, I find that type of work inspiring and life affirming. I also have dreamt about writing a play and a book. I don't know why I procrastinate and don't look after myself very well. Time I started.....


No comments:

Post a Comment