Saturday 29 December 2012

Birthday and wants....

My birthday is around the corner and I have been asked what I want as presents.....

I don't know?  I feel like I don't want "things" anymore, I would rather buy things myself. I want experiences to....

Seek adventures...


&

Learn new skills and knowledge.....

The Buddha once said that "desire is the cause of all suffering".  I believe this but I also believe that we all need some desire or the world will be very boring, dull and not life affirming.  So I guess I believe the saying to an extent.

So back to my selfish post about my birthday I probably would like a couple of things-
A pair of nice black heels for work and a Nars blush in either Outlaw or Constantinople.  That's material me for now.

Nars cream blush- Constantinople




No comments:

Post a Comment