Monday 7 May 2012

Stress and light relief

I sat my last exam on Monday 30th April after a stressful year and a half of  2 x evening classes a week in central London.

  These two exams were particularly stressful for me as a) I was disilusioned after my first set of results (I worked so hard but didn't get flying colours) and b) the subject and classes themeselves had made me tired. I still feel tired I realy hope my energy levels pick up in the next few days as it has been a week now since I sat that last exam (fingers crossed!!).

I look forward to weeks and the next few months of reading some good stories (penguin great loves), Russian Lit, going on a art walk , painting, visiting Columbia flower market, going to a beach and enjoying some fresh air and spring sunshine when the sun presents itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment