Friday 11 May 2012

hard week but the sun is out......

I look like s**t, my face is crumbling away, I have dark eyebags and feel really down, you don't want to know why as it will either bore you to death (if you are purely the practical minded type) or depress you (if you are generally sweet or caring or empathetic-note these traits can be mutually exclusive) - neither of which I wish to impose on my readers on a Friday!  So I am feeling a little better that the sun is out and will be this weekend.  Also it's always good to view some eye candy clothing and shoes on the internet for inspiration and for memories.........



http://www.lyst.com/clothing/zimmermann-devoted-floral-print-cotton-voile-shirt/?lyst_source=175903&lyst_medium=product&lyst_campaign=link
I will be pottering about in the garden and dreaming of flowers and planting a few even. This shirt is beautiful and elegant, if you know me you know I love flowers and floral things.


http://www.lyst.com/clothing/stella-mccartney-print-top-blue-1/?lyst_source=175903&lyst_medium=product&lyst_campaign=link

If I could wear this top once (well it is Stella McCartney and around £234) I would wear it on a beach holiday :)  It has the perfect mix of pretty and casual and nautical.


http://www.lyst.com/shoes/max-mara-cadice-peeptoe-shoes-black/?lyst_source=175903&lyst_medium=product&lyst_campaign=link

As for shoes these are a perfect versatile pair by Max Mara, think smart casual and can be worn anywhere...except maybe the beach...




No comments:

Post a Comment