Wednesday 9 January 2013

Skincare for dry skin




I have very dry skin and dry hair too.  After I turned 30 I realised I need to look after my skin more, it just felt different and the lustre and natural glow faded since my twenties with the passing of time, my poor lifestyle and stresses of work and study.

I recently tried these two products and the cream especially is super amazing! Honestly if you have dry and tired skin it will really pick you up!   

The facial scrub is not a harsh facial scrub and you only need a little pea sized amount.  It is probably a scrub you can use as a daily face wash as it feels rather gentle on skin.  It contains real fruit and is said to improve skin.

I'll post a comment on how these two treat me over the next month- maybe I will have healthy and healthy looking skin  :)

Kiehl's Creme d'Elegance Repairateur


Kiehl's Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub


No comments:

Post a Comment