Sunday 16 December 2012

Winter nights in

2012 has been a terrible year for me- I have neglected my mental and physical health, I have had a breakdown and I didn't look after myself really.

There's a saying to take care of others you need to take care of yourself first.

Firstly-  In this economic climate in the UK I am grateful that I have some paid work at the moment. I am glad that the office I work in closes this Friday for the festive period.  Needless to say I look forward to some rest and deep thinking about my life.

My plans for the rest of this winter are to :

1)  watch these two films:



2) Read the books for my non-fiction book club meetups.

3) Read magazines- The Gentlewoman and Tank Magazine. Subscribe to The Paris review and Kinfolk mag too.

4) Read fiction books

5) Start oil painting

6) Get organised with my personal and business life- buy diaries,notebooks, ipad, nice bag etc




7) Cut my losses from old friendships that have turned toxic and painful.




No comments:

Post a Comment