Monday 11 June 2012

Distress and depression

I often feel down and have had this feeling up and down since I was 18 years old. Now that is over a decade now. Sometimes I feel like a phony and don't know who I am and this makes me feel anxious too.

I don't have any true friends in the strict definition of the term friend. Sometimes I focus on my work too much and it gets me down too.  I need to focus more on what I want and be happy with who I am too.  The difficulty is with the steps I need to take to get there.

I think they are:

1) Focus on health, career and personal development
2) Learn new skills
3) Don't feel the need to keep up or find out about old friends who have moved on with their lives
4) Don't login to Facebook every day, maybe once a month!
5) Look after myself, dress nicely and wear makeup- Bite beauty lipsticks are a must - a favourite colour is Tannin- super luscious red!

No comments:

Post a Comment