Sunday 11 March 2012

I'm dreaming of a holiday


It is a beautiful Spring afternoon this Sunday in South East England. I'm dreaming of a holiday though. I can't really enjoy my weekends beacause of studies and being at home so much means I feel too confined in one space....

I won't be going on holiday for a while though :(  I know, not everyone can  I shouldn't moan in the grand scheme of things- but I haven't been away on holiday for many years. Since graduating in 2004 my life has been about work and studies......

 I hope to combat this feeling a little by visiting Columbia Road flower market in a few weeks, visiting some museums and galleries in London, and by indulging in some reading- Tank Magazine, The Handmaid's tale for my bookclub and Penguin Great Loves......



No comments:

Post a Comment