Friday 16 December 2011

A Dream dress


I rather liked the miu miu dresses on show a few months back. So I was pleased when I found this dress. It's not miu miu but from Warehouse in the UK. I'd love to learn dressmaking so I can make some dresses like these. Such dresses will be hard to find once the trend has left the catwalks and the fashion industry moves on to the next big trends, which naturally most high street brands try to imitate- which may not to be everyones taste.
I think its great that some brands and stores are able to recreate some wearable catwalk looks as we can all inject some creativity, fun and imagination into our lifestyle through clothes and accessories. I wasn't such a fan of catwalk and haute coture but I was inspired by miu miu's dresses which led me to buy this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment