Sunday 4 September 2011

End of a chapter


I recently bought Psychologies magazine as it featured Sofie Gråbøl from the Danish hit thriller
series
Forbrydelsen- "The Killing" It was aired in Spring 2011 and is being aired again on BBC 4.

There is a second series which is out in the UK soon :)

On another note have reached the end of a chapter.....regarding friendships.
I've decided not waste time opening my heart to people who frankly don't care and wear masks to show they do, such people forget you when you are not in sight for long.

I went to a friend's
(he used to work in the same organisation where I currently am) birthday and leaving home back to Oz bash (Clapham Saturday evening). I hardly knew any of his friends so didn't linger for long (I left at 11pm). He was the "glue" which "held" me to some other previously friends-acquaintances, which dissolved rapidly after he left the organisation. I feel they didn't really respect me and just considered me to be sweet and rather simple.

I've learnt a lot from this experience and guess it has made less thin skinned. I should really follow my heart regarding friendships and not battle on just to seem happy and to make others happy where its not an equal friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment