Friday 29 July 2011

Learning languages

I have a longing to learn languages again.

I remember classroom lessons at school, feeling transported into a different dimension through books with photos and descriptions of other countries. I used to be brilliant at French when I was 12/13 years old. I then moved to another middle school which had a higher learning standard and where the languages classes were split into sets. I struggled then and decided not to carry on with learning French. I did pursue German until I was 18.

At University I took some extra classes outside my degree in German, Italian and Swedish. being lazy and undisciplined I didn't finish the courses. I wish I had.

I hope to take the Kleines Deutches Sprachdiplom which sounds cute in a way little/small german language diploma! I will be disciplined!!

No comments:

Post a Comment