Wednesday 28 October 2020

Autumn 2020

Dear Reader,

I hope you have been keeping well and hope you are doing ok.

I myself have been occupied with my baby born earlier this year and working, which I am grateful for as I can have a roof over my head and feel ok. I feel more grateful for moments at home, be it cooking a meal, sitting in the garden, which I rarely appreciated before. Have you been appreciating quiet moments?

I have revisited films and TV programmes I used to love, The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit and Merlin (BBC TV series), The Bridge (Nordic Noir, Danish & Swedish TV series). Also I had time to binge watch a series I kept intending to watch,  The Line of Duty (BBC TV series). 

I have a small allotment, due to my knee operation two years ago and my pregnancy I was unable to commit to this personal project of mine, I am planning to make 2021 a success for my allotment at least.

Flowers, root vegetables like onions, potatoes, carrots and garlic are planned for the following year. I have a lot to do, weeds have taken over and the hard work put in last year has been swept away. Who says we can tame nature?

Those who have followed me for a while know about my love for vintage clothing, much of which is not designer or labelled. I am going to create some posts and a documentary of the pieces, about the fabric, design and so forth, its something I have been meaning to do for a while - sounds grand but it isn't really! I'm channelling Natalie Joos's previous blog Tales of Endearment, which had made me fall in love with vintage many moons ago.

Take care and best wishes,

P





No comments:

Post a Comment